Saturday, July 26, 2008

The grass is greener on the other side..

"Am I doomed to being single?" ~ Wala, 32yrs, from Hayam Wuruk


"I always want what I don't have and what I won't have" ~ Dona, 28yrs, from Gilimanuk

"I am tired of being single!" ~ Dori, 30yrs, from Kebon Sireh


"I think, I can't handle being single anymore because of the boredom and loneliness" ~ Qoici, 26yrs, from Periuk Harbour


"I am afraid of being single forever" ~ Piwit, 29yrs, from Pondok Indah


"I am deeply in love with him but I don't know if he feels the same way. I guess, he doesn't know it.. :-(" ~ Yariba, 31yrs, from Ciroyom


"Rejection is painful but breakups are evenmore painful ~ Cuticura, 27yrs, from Pamaengpeuk


"Am I just happy of being single?" ~ Sukarani, 29yrs, from Rangasdengklok


"I like him a lot, I'm in love with him and I always thinking about him but I'm just too shy" ~ Mika, 28yrs, from Cabangbungin


"I'm in love with someone and I don't know whether I should tell him or not, it hurt me now.." ~ Cottilard, 31yrs, from Keraton Cirebon


"Should I tell him that I have a crush on him?" ~ Reko, 30yrs, from Tangkuban Perahu


"I am waiting to hear him tell me that he likes me, loves me.. but I don't think it's going to happen" ~ Tin Tin, 29yrs, from Mt Cikurai


"I stuck in the future of uncertainty" ~ Yehaa, 26yrs, from Telagabodas


"I like him, butterflies in my stomach are fluttering like mad whenever I see him, whenever he around, whenever I hear his voice.. whether it be giddy, nervous or whatever.. It's this weird feeling inside" ~ Sifuyoh, 31yrs, from Nusa Penida


"I like him a lot!!!! A whole lot..!! ~ Sutinah, 30yrs, from Tanahlot


"Life without love is like a tree without blossom & fruit" ~ Nano, 27yrs, from Kintamani


"Love is like a war, easy to begin but hard to end" ~ Copot, 30yrs, from Celukanbawang


"I really like this guy.. but does he like me too?" ~ Bebe, 31yrs, from Pengambengan


"If he likes me, why isn't he asking me out or send me a message or say something?" ~ Dida, 32yrs, from Klungkung


"Should I wait to see if he says anything first?" ~ Wooho, 26yrs, from Kuta


"I was waiting for so longggggg" ~ Pundit, 28yrs, from Cihampelas


"Should I wait for him or should I move on??" ~ Manok, 29yrs, from Rancaencek


"How long should I wait for him?" ~ Oopa Loompa, 32yrs, Den Pasar

No comments: