Monday, June 30, 2008

Maniac Monday..

Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dream I was kissin' Valentino By a crystal blue Italian stream But I can't be late 'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid These are the days When you wish your bed was already made It's just another manic Monday I wish it was Sunday 'Cause that's my funday My I don't have to runday It's just another manic Monday Have to catch an early train Have to be to work by nine And if I had an air-o-plane I still couldn't make it on time 'Cause it takes me so long Just to figure out what I'm gonna wear Blame it on the train But the boss is already there All of the nights Why did my lover have to picklast night to get down Doesn't it matter That I have to feed both of us Employment's down He tells me in his bedroom voice C'mon honey, let's go make some noise Time it goes so fast
When you're having fun
Maniac Monday..

No comments: