Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dedicated to my "cat"..

Maybe I wasn’t asking you to love me... but i love u!!
Maybe I was asking you to understand.. but i do understand...
Because for so long..
I’ve been hurt..
And for so long
You’ve ignored it.. because u just a cat!!
Maybe it’s bad timing
Maybe I don’t care
I’ve been here all along just waiting
Waiting for you to notice
Waiting for you to care.. and it's impossible!!
Waiting for you to say that you’ve been waiting too,
and you haven’t..
Maybe you never will (cause u cannot talk...)
Maybe you’re too afraid to (cause im a human and ur a cat)
But it hurts the same
And in the end
I’m on the one that’s left broken
And when I lay down to sleep
I’m the one crying
So screw the bad timing
I’ve loved you then
like I love you now
like I probably always will..


** dedicated to my cat.. And remember.. When the morning sun comes, you’ll know I didn’t run. Cuz when the rain came, it never changed. Through the laughter and the tears, the pain and my fears, I’ll stay. I’ll wait right here... .. I will wait for you.. and feed you and bla bla bla

No comments: