Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Secret Admirer.. la la la la..

Oh, secret admirer~When you're around the autumn feels like summer~How come you're always messing up the weather?~Just like you do to me~My silly admirer~How come you never send me bouquet of flowers?~It's whole lot better than disturbing my slumber~If you keep knocking at my door~Last night in my sleep~I dreamt of you riding on my counting sheep~Oh how you're always bouncing~Oh you look so annoying~Dear handsome admirer~I always think that you're a very nice fellow~But suddenly you make me feel so mellow~Every time you say hello~And every time you look at me~I wish you vanish and disappear into the air~How come you keep on smiling?~Oh! You look so annoying~My secret admirer~I never thought my heart could be so yearning~Please tell me now why you try to ignore me~Cause I do miss you so~cause I do miss you so~My silly admirer~cause I do miss you so~My handsome admirer~cause I do miss you so~Dear secret admirer~cause I do miss you so~Cause I do miss you so~cause I do miss you so

No comments: